Sunday, October 7, 2012

That was quick...


Well there goes another transfer. Whoooooooosh! Gillespie Choro and I are still together. Yay! Sounds like things are awesome at home. I heard about the Debate this week from our Branch President Jindo. He said Obama failed hard. And he told us that he heard President Monson's announcement about missionary ages! Woohhoooooo!!! I hope they call me on a mission, and then they call me on a mission, and then they call me on a mishawnaaaaa!

Things are great. We had interview with President Baird, which were awesome. We taught Ishida-san a few times this week and he said he will read the Book of Mormon. We also had a good less-active member lesson about prayer. Good dendo.

Hey guess what! We made such good food this week. Gillespie Choro got gravy mix in a package so we made chicken, mashed taters, and gravy with some salad. Man, it was tasty. We are pretty much out of food, so it's a good thing we are going to the store today.

My companion and I were talking about the new ages of missionary service. Megan also mentioned that it will change Utah culture as we know it. My companion and I were talking how BYU will be completely opposite now. They freshmen guys will be looking for wives, because they haven't gone to school before there missions. The freshmen girls, however, will not want to date in order to prepare for a mission possibly. Kinda funny. We watched the clip of President Monson's announcement today and the whole conference center (more likely the whole church) was like "What?" I saw one kid on the video turn to his older brother and say something that made him look terrified. Yay! The work is moving, isn't it?!

I don't get to watch Conference until this weekend, but I'm excited now. Good luck and have fun and work hard out there, you little saints, you!

Love,

Elder Sanderson

No comments:

Post a Comment