Monday, April 22, 2013

Revolution Number 10


It's a new transfer cycle! My 10th to be exact. I have 7 transfers left including this one. (Gulp!) Time flies.

So things are going good. Not any super huge amazing things happening this week. We did meet with a less-active member, Urushibata Kyodai, who hasn't been visited in a while. He still reads the scriptures, but due to health issues he doesn't come to church. Watanabe Shimai came to church (she is another less-active member). She lives far away, but she said she wants to meet with us to study the Gospel more. Nice! We committed Ouchi-san to pray to recognize Heavenly Father's influence in his life and Ouchi-san is going to start reading Helaman this week.

Suzuki Choro and I are in Fuji for one more transfer together. (Yay!) Perkins Choro is transferring and Roney Choro is becoming a trainer in Numazu. Watanabe Shimai and Fujisawa Shimai are still kicking it in Shizuoka, but the Zone Leaders moved to Shizuoka. Now there are eight people in my district with two Elders and two Sisters in Shizuoka. Cool! District activities are gonna be a party!

My companion and I are getting along better than ever. He is so stinking funny and he is finally used to missionary lifestyle, so we're hitting our groove. This transfer is gonna be really good, I think.

I will mail my other SD card home soon chalk full of pictures for y'all. I found a model of the scene from The Blues Brothers where Jake and Elwood are flying through the police barricade in Chicago. It was $60 or else I would have bought it.

It's a short and sweet one this week. Love you all.

Love,

Elder Sanderson

No comments:

Post a Comment