Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Shabi dop shoobi doop shabi dop

Shoobi doobi beedop boo beedop,

Hey there. It was a good week. We got another new investigator this week. Her name is Ogasawara-san and she isn't interested at joining the church right now, but she's an investigator! Yay! Inaba-san committed to reading the Book of Mormon this week. Yes! We have a bunch of appointments this week and we did a bunch of member lessons last week. One was an FHE and we played the most intense game of Jenga ever! It lasted 35 minutes and we got down to the point where the last person had to take a piece, but it would fall over for sure. It was super fun. We got some good referrals too. We'll be checking up on those this week.

We're going to Sweets Paradise today for our district activity. It's an all you can eat dessert place. It's a good thing I ride my bike a lot, eh? I went to Kappa sushi this week with our ward mission leader, who by the way is awesome! We ate 25 plates of sushi, some soup, karaage (fried chicken), and some cake. It was delicious! It had the conveyor belt of sushi cruising past our table so it was hard to stop eating. I also had sashimi for the first time last night. It's kind of like sushi, but you make the "rolls" yourself. It was fantastic. Man, Japanese people are really lucky to have such good food right at their fingers. I ate chukadon this week too. It is some squid, octopus, shrimp, clams, and a tiny egg with a good sauce on top of rice. It was super good. When I first came to Japan, I was unsure about Sushi, but now it's No Problem-o. I'm making myself hungry.

Kind of short this week, but that's it. I'll send some pics next week. Love you all.

Love,

Elder Sanderson

No comments:

Post a Comment