Sunday, August 5, 2012

Well, Here we go!

This might be short. I'm low on time. Most likely like a bulleted list, but lots to cover.

Tuesday we had interviews. I had a great opportunity to receive counsel from President Baird. I love him so much.

Wednesday I got the package. Thanks! Jill, I ate one bag of those taffies in like two hours. My jaw was sore the next day. The CDs were a good addition too. I also was looking thru a book of past missionaries in Nakatsugawa. Guess who I found? Elder Pulley! From our stake. Cool, huh? I wonder where else he served.

Friday was Hideki-kun's birthday, so we made a pineapple upside-down cake at Jindo Kaicho's house. It was fun and the cake was tasty. I also gave a Kanji lesson to a Japanese guy. Weird. I want to tell you about Jindo Kaicho's mom. She is ninety-four and hilariously cute. She can never remember who we are and she always asks what to do when the sacrament is passed to her. Funny.

If anyone can get me Elder Taylor Smith's address (I think he's in Frankfurt, Germany) it would be much appreciated. I wanna know how he is.

Yesterday we got two lessons. One with the Lucero family and one with a new investigator! It was really good.

Sorry for the shortness, but the pic is a door we found whilst housing.

Love you all.

Love,

Elder Sanderson

1 comment: