Monday, August 27, 2012

It's that time again...

Well it's transfer day again. I'm not transferring, but Farnsworth Choro is. He will be going to Yokkaichi in the Nagoya zone. It's a pretty big area in a big city. He will also be district leader there. My new companion is....I don't know yet. Because I'm becoming a TRAINER!! What? Remember how I was a bean just a second ago? I talked to President Baird and he gave me some great encouragement and counsel. I'm really excited to see who I get to train. I will miss Elder Farnsworth for sure, but he will be a great district leader in Yokkaichi. He has done a lot in Nakatsugawa for the Lord and I have a lot to thank him for.

As you may know, the email time has been limited to 30-45 minutes, so emails may become short and I may not respond to your individual emails. If I don't respond to your individual email, however, I will print it out, read it, and write you a letter.

By way of food this week, we had a pizza party yesterday. We went to Jindo Kaicho's and made the pizza, then took it to another member's house for eating. It was really good. We also had torikatsu. It's just pan-fried chicken breast. Needless to say, it's tasty. Throw it over some rice and eat it with some cabbage and goma (sesame seed) dressing and you're ready to rock.

This week was another great one. We had our weekly appointment at Tachiki-san's house on Monday and our FHE with the Mizuno family was great. We were able to commit Tachiki-san to read the Book of Mormon and pray about it. We just had another lesson with her and she has committed to pray about the Book of Mormon and whether or not Joseph Smith was a prophet.

We have found some new potential investigators in Ochiai and we plan to visit them. One family would definitely benefit from an FHE. Another man, Taguchi-san, agreed to meet with us, too. We weren't able to visit them again, yet. We are going to soon, however.

Ito-san has been in the hospital for the last few days. She has had some health problems lately. Hopefully, she can get well and we can continue teaching her.

Other than that, there's not much else. Oh, just kidding. I had another comp exchange this week. I went to Seto and dendo'd with Dunn Choro from Heber, UT. I love Dunn Choro. He's the funniest guy ever and he is such a strong missionary. He has been out for nine months, so his Nihongo is pretty good. He and I are a little insane together. We had to stop riding our bikes up a hill while we were laughing, so we didn't hyperventilate and die. Fun stuff. 

Well, I think that's it for this week. I'll put the SD card in the mail soon.

Loves,

Sanderson Choro

No comments:

Post a Comment