Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Happy Birthday

Man this week was so awesome!

I just read all the emails and they were super cool! Not to mention the video of Kim opening her mission call to Guatemala! So sweet! I don't have a whole ton of time so I'll just hit some highlights.

I made a cake last P-Day and had a birthday party. I attached some Pics. We had a great lesson with our investigator Ouchi-san. He is so close to committing to baptism. He is thinking about the 23rd right now and praying to know if the Gospel is true. I'm thinking we've got a date by next week, but it's not all up to me.

Evan's home, eh? He's looking good. Hope he adjusts to normal life well. He can borrow Gears of War 3 from me if he needs to. ;) Anyway, like a ton of people speak English in Fuji. Half of our ward speaks English and 25% of the people we contact do too. It's crazy! Speaking of English, I am gonna be on the radio to advertise English Class in January! Me and Elder Perkins cuttin up the airwaves with some Eigo (English)!


That's kind of all I have time for. See ya. Love ya.

Love,


Elder Sanderson

No comments:

Post a Comment