Sunday, December 23, 2012

God Be With You til We Skype Again

Heyya,

We got a new investigator this week. Her name is Kenmochi-san. She lives really close to our other investigator too, so it's really convenient. We also got in contact with Tomiko-san again. She has been really busy helping students prepare for their tests to get into high school. But we got an appointment tonight.

I enjoyed the Christmas Conference we had on Saturday. Various missionaries in my zone bore testimonies and President and Sister Baird gave talks. We also got some t-shirts for Christmas from the mission. I also have taken some time to think about what Christmas means to me as a missionary. I read a talk from Elder Holland in the latest Liahona magazine talking about his Christmas on his mission and what it meant to him. I am grateful to be serving the Lord in the way that I am this Christmas.

Well, that's kind of it, cuz I'll be Skyping tomorrow. Too everyone reading this, I hope you have a great Christmas and take some time to think about how Christmas and the Savior have affected your life.

Love,

Elder Sanderson


No comments:

Post a Comment