Monday, December 17, 2012

Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree

Dear Families and Friends,

I made a Christmas Tree! All by myself. Where you at, Pinterest?! Please!

Anyway, this week was good. I went on another exchange in Numazu. This time with Elder Prestwich. He is on his second transfer and he's already slingin' Japanese like a pro. Ouchi-san came to church this Sunday. It's his second time in a row. He's getting closer to baptism, I can feel it. We also got two new investigators from a referral from Tokyo. Their names are Yoshioka and Ori. They are best friends and they are both 23 years old. We went and got some Indo curry with them, it was fun.

We got an email from the Mission Office saying that 12 sisters are coming to our mission in the next six months. I've also heard a rumor of about 30 or so more sisters coming soon. Crazy. We were talking to Sister Hunt in our district and she was saying that people will find their spouses on their missions. It's gonna become the new BYU Provo. 

We went to the Bishop's house for dinner last night. His wife made some tasty pizza and they let us take some home. Nice! The Bishop also has begun to trust us quite a bit. Apparently he has had trouble trusting the missionaries in the past. I've heard stories and I kind of don't blame him. 

We had our Christmas Party on Saturday and it was really fun. I helped Santa hand out presents while wearing a Santa hat. I didn't get any pics though. Shucks. 

That's kind of it this week. Thanks for the mail! Love you all.

Love, 

Elder Sanderson

No comments:

Post a Comment